Terms & Conditions
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER UNDER THE (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS 2000 (DSRs).
• You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within seven working days of receiving your items.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• On receipt of your notice of contract cancellation, Customer Service will email you with confirmation that the return is authorized.
• Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment and insure the goods as our free collection service does not apply to orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations.
• All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
• If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost
• Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s payment type and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only.
•If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, custom duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through tara-matthews.com. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
• Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on the processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
PURCHASING AND PAYMENT
Paypal is the current purchasing method. You can also purchase by directly making a bank money transfer into our trading account. Please email us on email@example.com to find out how you can do this securely and to get your unique reference number.
COLOURSWe have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on mohelmi.com. However, as computer screens may vary, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any colour will be completely accurate. It is normal to have slight irregularities in the hand printed fabrics and hand embroidered, embellished work due to the nature of a handmade product.